We’ve received lots of awards since we opened in 1992, for everything from our customer service and facilities for people with disabilities, through to our ‘learning by stealth’ educational philosophy and innovative practice.
Here are a few of the most recent additions to our awards cabinet!
- May 2019: TripAdvisor awards us a certificate of excellence for the ninth year running
- November 2018: Eureka! Grotto named one of the UK’s best places to see Santa by NetMums (for the third year running)
- November 2018: Highly commended in the Large Visitor Attractions category at the White Rose Awards
- November 2017: Winner at the Children & Young People Now Awards 2017 in the Learning Award category
- June 2016: Winner at the Charity Awards 2016 in the ‘Arts, Culture and Heritage’ category
- May 2015: Awarded Gold at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2015 – Access for All Category
- November 2014: Named one of Britain’s Most Accessible Tourist Attractions by The Telegraph
- June 2014: Eureka! awarded international Promising Practice Award by the Association of Children’s Museums and Metlife Foundation
- October 2013: Our gallery All About Me named UK’s Top Interactive Exhibition for Children by Mumsnet
- October 2013: Eureka! included in the Top Ten Great British Family Days Out 2013, as decided by parent-to-parent review website childfriendly.co.uk