We’ve received lots of awards since we opened in 1992, for everything from our customer service and facilities for people with disabilities, through to our ‘learning by stealth’ educational philosophy and innovative practice.
Here are a few of the most recent additions to our awards cabinet!
- June 2016: Winner at the Charity Awards 2016 in the ‘Arts, Culture and Heritage’ category!
- May 2016: TripAdvisor awards us a certificate of excellence for the fifth year running.
- May 2015: Awarded Gold at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2015 – Access for All Category
- November 2014: Named one of Britain’s Most Accessible Tourist Attractions by The Telegraph
- June 2014: Eureka! awarded international Promising Practice Award by the Association of Children’s Museums and Metlife Foundation
- May 2014: Eureka! awarded Silver in the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence, Access for All category!
- October 2013: Our new gallery All About Me named UK’s Top Interactive Exhibition for Children by Mumsnet.
- October 2013: Eureka! included in the Top Ten Great British Family Days Out 2013, as decided by parent-to-parent review website childfriendly.co.uk.
- July 2013: Eureka! shortlisted for a White Rose Award in the Large Visitor Attraction of the Year category.
- May 2013: VisitEngland Awards for Excellence, Bronze in the Access for All category
- April 2013: Mamas & Papas Mum and Dad’s the Word awards, Best Family Day Out 2013