Access All Areas
Our award-winning Helping Hands project is now called Access All Areas!
Join us once a month for a morning packed with fun in our Super Saturday clubs, then come along for a sensory story or two in the afternoon! Clubs run from 10am – 12pm and must be booked in advance. Sensory Stories take place at 1.30pm and 3pm and are open to all visitors. All activities are free!
- 10 October – Hearing impaired
- 7 November – Wheelchair users and impaired mobility
- 5 December – Down syndrome
Call 01422 330012 for more info or to book your place.
Extra Pair of Hands
Our bookable Extra Pair of Hands service provides families and organised groups with a specially trained enabler to support them throughout their visit.
The service is free with an annual pass, and each family is entitled to two supported visits (each visit lasting two hours) per year. The service must be booked at least two weeks in advance of your visit. Find out more about Extra Pair of Hands.
Call 01422 330012 for more info or to book your visit.
Did you know…
- In May 2015, Access All Areas won GOLD in VisitEngland’s Awards for Excellence, Access for All category!
- We shared the Access All Areas project journey with delegates from all over the UK at our national conference in June.
Call us on 01422 330012 for more information or to book activities.
- Birthday Parties at Eureka!
- Pyjama Drama at Eureka!
- Access All Areas
- Latest news
- Eureka! Blog
Children learn and develop while they are playing." - Fraser Brown