Access All Areas
Our award-winning Helping Hands project is now called Access All Areas!
Join us once a month for a morning packed with fun in our Super Sunday clubs, then come along for a sensory story in the afternoon! Clubs run from 10am – 12pm and must be booked in advance. Sensory Stories take place at 2pm and are open to all visitors – book at the Information desk. All activities are free!
- 2 October - Autism Early Years FULLY BOOKED!
- 6 November - Autism Primary FULLY BOOKED!
- 4 December - Down syndrome FULLY BOOKED!
We’ll be announcing club dates for 2017 very soon, so watch this space!
Join us on regular Thursdays in the school holidays for fun-packed clubs! All welcome, though we run special autism only sessions each holiday.
Call 01422 330012 for more info or to book your place.
Extra Pair of Hands
Our bookable Extra Pair of Hands service provides families and organised groups with a specially trained enabler to support them throughout their visit. The service is free with an annual pass, and each family is entitled to two supported visits (each visit lasting two hours) per year. The service must be booked at least two weeks in advance of your visit. Find out more about Extra Pair of Hands.
Call 01422 330012 for more info or to book your visit.
Did you know…
- In May 2015, Access All Areas won GOLD in VisitEngland’s Awards for Excellence, Access for All category!
- We shared the Access All Areas project journey with delegates from all over the UK at our national conference in June.
Call us on 01422 330069 for more information or to book activities.
- Birthday Parties at Eureka!
- Pyjama Drama at Eureka!
- Access All Areas
- Latest news
- Eureka! Blog
Play provision and play space that is stimulating and exciting allows children to encounter and learn about risk." - Charter for Children's Play, Play England