fun x groups + value = Eureka!
The perfect formula for a great group day out… We love it when groups come to play, so we make it as affordable, stress-free and FUN as possible!
Great group savings and benefits
Book a visit for your group of 10 or more children, at least 7 days in advance, to receive our reduced group rates, as well as:
- A free preview pass for group leaders
- Free entry for one adult with every four children
- Priority entrance – no queues for you!
- Meet and Greet with your own Enabler
- Regular mailings with event news
- Free coach parking
So how much does it cost?
Children aged 3-11 years: £6.00
Children aged 1-2 years: £3.00
Price includes free entry for one adult with every four paying children; additional adults pay just £6.00 each.
Book your group visit now!
To check availability or to book call the Bookings Hotline during office hours (9-5, Monday to Friday) on 01422 330012. Remember, it must be at least 7 days before you plan to visit!
February half term
Please note that we expect to be incredibly busy during February half-term school holidays, so are unable to accept any group bookings from Monday 16 – Friday 20 February 2015. Please call us on 01422 330012 to check alternative dates, and apologies for any inconvenience.
Terms and conditions (the legal bit)…
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance to qualify for the group rate. Book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings are for groups of 10 or more children from any uniformed or non-uniformed group where children are aged 1-12 years (maximum per day is 200 children).
- Payment is required before your visit or upon arrival. If payment is not received on the day or within the 7 days following your visit, an additional admin fee of £20 will be added.
- Group visits and admissions are issued as a day ticket only. Admission as part of a group is not valid towards an Annual Pass.
Book now on 01422 330069 (during office hours)
- Opening Times
- Book your visit
- Find us
- Eureka! Café
- Gift Shop
- Access Information
- General Visitor Information
- Car Parking
- Annual Pass
- Group Visits
- Childminder Pass
- Foster Carers
- Lost your annual pass?
- Lost Property
- Visiting Eureka! during busy times
Play is the highest expression of human development in childhood, for it alone is the free expression of what is in a child's soul." - Friedrich Fröbel