fun x groups + value = Eureka!
The perfect formula for a great group day out… We love it when groups come to play, so we make it as affordable, stress-free and FUN as possible!
Great group savings and benefits
Book a visit for your group of 10 or more children, at least 7 days in advance, to receive our reduced group rates, as well as:
- A free preview pass for group leaders
- Free entry for one adult with every four children
- Priority entrance – no queues for you!
- Meet and Greet with your own Enabler
- Regular mailings with event news
- Free coach parking
So how much does it cost?
Children aged 3-11 years: £6.00
Children aged 1-2 years: £3.00
Price includes free entry for one adult with every four paying children; additional adults pay just £6.00 each.
Book your group visit now!
To check availability or to book call the Bookings Hotline during office hours (9-5, Monday to Friday) on 01422 330012. Remember, it must be at least 7 days before you plan to visit!
February half term
Please note that we expect to be incredibly busy during February half-term school holidays, so are unable to accept any group bookings from Monday 16 – Friday 20 February 2015. Please call us on 01422 330012 to check alternative dates, and apologies for any inconvenience.
Terms and conditions (the legal bit)…
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance to qualify for the group rate. Book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings are for groups of 10 or more children from any uniformed or non-uniformed group where children are aged 1-12 years (maximum per day is 200 children).
- Payment is required before your visit or upon arrival. If payment is not received on the day or within the 7 days following your visit, an additional admin fee of £20 will be added.
- Group visits and admissions are issued as a day ticket only. Admission as part of a group is not valid towards an Annual Pass.
Book now on 01422 330069 (during office hours)
- Visiting Eureka! this Easter
- Opening Times
- Book your visit
- Find us
- Eureka! Café
- Gift Shop
- Access Information
- General Visitor Information
- Car Parking
- Annual Pass
- Group Visits
- Childminder Pass
- Foster Carers
- Lost your annual pass?
It is in playing, and only in playing, that the individual child or adult is able to be creative and to use the whole personality, and it is only in being creative that the individual discovers the self." - D.W. Winnicott