Book your visit
- Buy before 9am…
If you are buying tickets on the day of your visit they must be purchased before 9am to allow time for your details to be processed. Didn’t have time to book before 9am? Don’t worry, just pay when you get here!
- Please note that we are CLOSED on Mondays during school term time.
- All online bookings are issued as Annual Passes – this entitles all of the party you pay for to come back to Eureka! free of charge and for as many times as you like for a whole year.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Most vouchers can be used for online bookings. If using a discount voucher, please enter the three digit reference number on your voucher – you will also need to bring the actual voucher with you. Some vouchers such as Tesco Vouchers can only be used in person on arrival.
Thinking of giving an annual pass as a present? Please call us on 01422 330069 during office hours, Monday – Friday, to buy a Eureka! Gift Voucher. Please note that annual passes purchased online must be booked for a specific date and are therefore not valid as gift vouchers.
- Visiting Eureka! during busy times
- Opening Times
- Book your visit
- Find us
- Information for disabled visitors
- General Visitor Information
- Group Visits
- Car Parking
- Annual Pass
- Childminder Pass
- Foster Carers
- Lost your annual pass?
Play provision and play space that is stimulating and exciting allows children to encounter and learn about risk." - Charter for Children's Play, Play England