Competition Terms and Conditions
- Here’s how to enter:
- Facebook: comment on the Eureka! Facebook post, tagging the Facebook account of a teacher or teaching assistant.
- Twitter: Retweet the competition Tweet, tagging the Twitter account of a teacher or teaching assistant.
- There is no limit to the number of times individual entrants can comment to enter, however they must tag a different teacher each time.
- The same teacher can be tagged by more than one entrant.
- One winner will be chosen at random at 9am on Tuesday 28th May and notified that same day via Facebook or Twitter (depending on where the competition entry was posted), we will also message the winning teacher directly via Facebook or Twitter, as appropriate.
- Competition open to UK residents and schools only.
- Both the entrant and the teacher must respond to the winner notification to confirm their prize. In the event that the winner/teacher does not respond to notification within 14 days of the draw, another prize recipient will be chosen at random from the entrants/teachers.
- The entrant will receive a Eureka! Family Annual Pass.
- The teacher/teaching assistant tagged will receive one free school visit to Eureka! for one class (approximate 30 children), including a free workshop!
- Please note that the school will be required to cover the cost of travel to and from Eureka! Date of the visit subject to availability.
Please contact Sophie or Florence on 01422 330069 if you require any further information about the Tag a Super Teacher Facebook Competition.