This year our youngest visitors will be able to blast off on an adventure to the moon in our space themed activities.
Book our new “Reach for the Stars” storytelling show and your children will be transported to the moon and learn about the lunar landing.
Groups will also be able to drop-in on other space themed activities in the museum galleries.
All activities are designed to meet specific Early Learning Goals.
Early Learning Goals:
Listening and attention: Children listen attentively in a range of situations. They listen to stories, accurately anticipating key events and respond to what they hear with relevant comments, questions or actions.
Exploring and using media and materials: Children sing songs, make music and dance, and experiment with ways of changing them.
Mathematics: Shape, space and measures: Children explore characteristics of everyday objects and shapes and use mathematical language to describe them.
- Gallery only visit: £6 per child
- Gallery plus Reach for the Stars show: £7.25 per child
What else is included?
- A welcome by our specially trained staff
- Dedicated lunch area for your pupils
- Option to pre-book a visit to the gift shop (or pre-purchase a goody bag)
- Explore our outside area to let off steam
- Free teacher preview visit
- Resources such as risk assessments and gallery guides
- Free adult places 1 for every 3 children