Yep, that’s right, pay for your admission the first time you pre-book and then you get a free annual pass upgrade. What’s not to love?
We have an online Annual Pass – so there’s no physical pass that you need to keep hold of or pieces of paper to lose. Once you’ve activated your pass then you can pre-book another visit using your membership number. You can activate your pass here. If you have any questions, just ask a member of the team!
A few T&Cs (i.e. the legal bit)
- To activate your Annual Pass you must give the names of everyone on the initial visit and include an address.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable – they can only be used by the people named on it.
- Either upload a picture when you activate your pass or bring photo ID on all future visits.
- The Annual Pass is not valid for school trips, birthday parties or group visits.
- You still need to pre-book any return visit – you just won’t need to pay again.
Eureka! reserves the right to…
- refuse admission and/or cancel any passes suspect of being used fraudulently
- change these terms and conditions as necessary, at any time.