Yep, that’s right, pay for your admission the first time you visit and then you get a free annual pass upgrade. What’s not to love?
We’re in the process of reviewing our annual pass process and will be phasing out our older (paper-based) passes and introducing a new online pass system soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask a member of the team!
A few T&Cs (i.e. the legal bit)
- To convert a day ticket into an annual pass you must give the names of everyone on the initial visit and include an address.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable – they can only be used by the people named on it.
- Photo ID will be required on all future visits.
- The Annual Pass is not valid for school trips, birthday parties and group visits.
Eureka! reserves the right to…
- refuse admission and/or cancel any passes suspect of being used fraudulently
- change these terms and conditions as necessary, at any time.