Saturday 11 to Sunday 26 February
We’re embarking on a brave new mission to boldly go where no museum has gone before this half term!
Join us to combine science fact with science fiction to learn about actual space travel whilst meeting some out-of-this-world characters.
Eureka! will open at 9am on weekdays!
A whole hour earlier than usual to help visitors avoid the longer queues that start to build from 11am!
Join the crew of Starship Eureka! and get to:
- Meet the inter-planetary crew of the Starship Eureka!
- Learn about hostile environments on other moons and planets and design your own space base camp or alien.
- Make and launch your own rockets.
- From 21-24 February visitors with strong stomachs can have a go at zero-gravity training on a giant gyroscope!
Please note that height restrictions apply: As a general guide children must be at least 4 feet tall to have a go, however we may need to turn children away for safety reasons, for example if their legs aren’t long enough for the leg supports.
Space Trek activities are included in the price of admission or free to annual pass holders. In the words of Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, make it so!
With thanks to our associate event sponsors Sandal Huddersfield MINI:
- Birthday Parties at Eureka!
- Pyjama Drama at Eureka!
- Access All Areas
- Latest news
- Eureka! Blog
Creative play is like a spring that bubbles up from deep within a child." - Joan Almon