Training costs just £50 per attendee, and runs from 9.30am – 2pm.
Award-winning nutritianist and dietitian Nigel Denby BSc RD will introduce delegates to some of the key child nutrition challenges, including:
- Poor weaning practice
- Over dependence on milk
- Problem/fussy or faddy eating
- Low iron intakes
- Low calcium intakes
- Poor fruit and vegetable intakes
- Childhood obesity/overweight
- Dental caries
- Packed lunch provision
- Social eating
- Inappropriate requests for special diets from parents for children
- Managing food allergies and food intolerances in childcare
- Appropriate portion sizes
Training will take place from 9.30am to 2pm at Eureka! The National Children’s Museum! For more information about the content of the training, contact Nigel Denby.