Home Educator Day
Event Date: 13/09/19 - 13/09/19
Join us for our Home Educator day where no other educational groups are booked in!
You and your family can explore the museum and take part in our unique, educational shows and activities developed for pupils in Years 1 through to Year 6 (i.e. 5-11yrs).
- Full access to the museum galleries
- Additional bookable activities for children aged 5yrs+ (open to children booked on the Home Educator day only)
- Complimentary drinks voucher for Eureka! café
- 10% discount in the Gift Shop (only available on 13 September, to families booked on the Home Educator day)
- 10% discount off the Annual Pass (this must be purchased before 3pm on the day)
Got an Annual Pass? Get 10% off! (member number required):
- Children aged 5 years + £11
- Children aged 3-4 years £5
- Children aged 0-2 years FREE
One FREE adult for every paying child aged 5+
- Journey to the Moon show
Inspire your child and mark the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission to land on the Moon and explore the relationship between the Sun, Earth and Moon. Children will experience the wonders of our solar system and learn about the movement of the Earth and other planets orbiting the Sun. our demonstrations will bring to life how day and night occurs, why the seasons change and the different phases of the Moon.
- Micro:bit Music Makers workshop (5+)
Code your own musical instrument using Micro:bits.
- Space Explorer (all ages)
Meet our Space Explorer who has a variety of space artefacts for you to touch, hold and learn about.
- Digital Dimensions (all ages)
Our brand NEW exhibition Digital Dimensions is now open. Children can interact with the latest immersive digital technology by experimenting with huge motion-capture screens and exploring a maze of digital light poles.
How to book
Call us on 01422 330069 and ask for Coral or Jenny Goodall. Payment must be made at the time of booking so please have your credit or debit card details with you when you phone to book. Please note that to book on to the Home Educator Day you must have at least one paying child aged 5 years or over.
Once your booking has been made, we’ll send you confirmation via email. Bookings close at 4pm on Thursday, 12 September 2019.
For more information, download the Home Educator Day September 2019 Information Pack
Terms & conditions:
- To book on to the Home Educator Day you must have at least one paying child aged 5 years or over.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Existing Eureka! Annual Pass holders receive 10% off their booking for a Home Educator day. To receive this discount you must book in advance as it cannot be redeemed on the day. Please have your member number to-hand when calling to book.
- If you cancel within 1 week of the Home Educator day, Eureka! will charge 50% of the total cost of your visit.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel on the day of the event or simply don’t show up.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing.