A few T&Cs (i.e. the legal bit)
- To convert a day ticket into an annual pass you must give the names of everyone on the initial visit and include an address.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable – they can only be used by the people who came on the initial visit and who are named on the pass.
- In order to use your annual pass for a revisit, you MUST activate your pass by entering the names and dates of birth for everyone on the pass. You can also upload a photograph for the purposes of ID for future visits. We will not use your photo or information for any purpose other than to verify your identity on future visits.
- Photo ID will be required on all future visits, unless you upload a photo ID onto our annual pass system.
- Please note that the Annual Pass is not valid for school trips, birthday parties and group visits.
- Please note that people using Tesco Days Out Vouchers are not eligible for the free annual pass upgrade.
- If you book your visit online and are then unable to visit on the date booked, the pass can still be activated and used for 12 months following your initial booking date so there is no need to contact us to change your visit date. Just let us know you postcode on arrival and we’ll look you up on the system.
Eureka! reserves the right to…
- refuse admission and/or cancel any passes suspect of being used fraudulently
- change these terms and conditions as necessary, at any time.
About our online annual pass system
- You can activate and complete your annual pass online or, if you encounter problems, call us on 01422 330069.
- If you choose to upload a photo, please note that you can only upload a photo once. This is to prevent fraudulent use of the pass as the photo uploaded is used in leiu of photo ID on future visits.
- Once you have activate and completed your pass, there is no need to print anything out. Just give us your postcode on future visits and we’ll look you up on the system.