Resources to help plan and enhance your visit
Before your visit
Have a read of these important documents for preparing an exciting, memorable trip to Eureka!
- Checklist – A handy guide to make sure you’ve covered everything!
- Risk Assessment 2017-2018 – to help you plan a safe trip
- Workshop & additional Risk Assessments:
- FAQ’s for schools or FAQs for groups – we think we’ve answered the most commonly asked questions but if there’s anything you’re unsure about just contact us
- Check out our new terms and conditions
If you’ve booked a workshop plus gallery visit, please download the relevant teacher’s pack for your chosen workshop.
Enhance your visit: Gallery Guides
See how exhibits can be used to enhance curriculum themes through thematic trails and how the experience gained covers particular areas of learning set out in the QCA guidelines. Just to let you know Our Global Garden gallery has now been replaced with our brand new Spark gallery and we’re just updating our gallery guides.
Book a timed slot to visit our Gift Shop to pick up those essential souvenirs, or pre-order Goody Bags which contain a selection of Eureka! branded souvenirs such as pencils, pens, notepads and other items.