Resources to help plan and enhance your visit
Before your visit
Have a read of these important documents for preparing an exciting, memorable trip to Eureka!
- Checklist – A handy guide to make sure you’ve covered everything!
- Risk Assessment 2017-2018 – to help you plan a safe trip
- Workshop & additional Risk Assessments:
- FAQ’s for schools – we think we’ve answered the most commonly asked questions but if there’s anything you’re unsure about just contact us
- Check out our new terms and conditions
If you’ve booked a workshop plus gallery visit, please download the relevant teacher’s pack for your chosen workshop
Enhance your visit: Gallery Guides
See how exhibits can be used to enhance curriculum themes through thematic trails and how the experience gained covers the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
- All About Me Gallery Guide (PDF)
- SoundSpace Gallery Guide (PDF)
- Living & Working Together Gallery Guide (PDF)
- Early Years Gallery Guide (PDF)
- Spark Gallery Guide (PDF)
Book a timed slot to visit our Gift Shop to pick up those essential souvenirs, or pre-order Goody Bags which contain a selection of Eureka! branded souvenirs such as pencils, pens, notepads and other items.