Resources to help plan and enhance your visit
Before your visit
Have a read of these important documents for preparing an exciting, memorable trip to Eureka!
- Checklist – A handy guide to make sure you’ve covered everything!
- Risk Assessment 2018 – 2019 – to help you plan a safe trip
- Educational session & additional risk assessments:
- FAQ’s for Schools – we think we’ve answered the most commonly asked questions but if there’s anything you’re unsure about just contact us
- Check out our new terms and conditions
If you’ve booked a galleries + workshop or show visit please download the relevant teacher’s pack for your chosen educational session:
- From the Chew to the Poo Teacher’s pack
- Gross Lab Teacher’s pack
- Generation Code – Beginner Teacher’s pack
- Generation Code – Intermediate Teacher’s pack
- Living in Space Teacher’s pack
- Space Crew Teacher’s pack
- The Energy Show Teacher’s Pack
Enhance your visit: Gallery Guides
See how exhibits can be used to enhance curriculum themes through thematic trails and how the experience gained covers the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
- All About Me Gallery Guide (PDF)
- SoundSpace Gallery Guide (PDF)
- Living & Working Together Gallery Guide (PDF)
- Early Years Gallery Guide (PDF)
- Spark Gallery Guide 2019 (PDF)
Book a timed slot to visit our Gift Shop to pick up those essential souvenirs.
Alternatively you can pre-order Goody Bags which contain a white back pack featuring our very own Zoom the Robot, filled with Eureka! goodies.