Early Years Visits
We make learning memorable
Gallery visit – £6 per child
Get hands-on and explore our six themed galleries. Guided by you, students can step inside giant body parts, experience the world of work in a bank, garage, and shop, and even chat to a robot. Includes:
- A focused hour in one of our galleries – ideal for exploring a specific curriculum topic. Check out our interactive galleries.
- An hour to explore the museum from top to bottom! A great opportunity to let imaginations roam free.
Combined workshop and gallery visit – £7.25 per child
Our trained Enablers excel at delivering workshops designed to captivate and surprise. We ensure all content is relevant to each key stage and our themed programme changes every term (see below).
An hour to explore the museum from top to bottom! A great opportunity to let imaginations roam free.
What else is included?
- Free teacher preview visit – two free teacher visits per class ahead of your trip
- Free adult places 1:3 children
- Under-cover lunch area reserved for your class
- Free on-site coach parking
- Bag and coat storage
- Visit to the gift shop
- Eureka! staff welcoming you so you won’t need to queue
Schools can book to visit Eureka! from Tuesdays to Fridays during term time. Just give us a call on 01422 330012.
Term dates for 2016/2017 are:
- Autumn: 6 Sept to 16 Dec 2016
- Spring: 3 Jan to 31 March 2017
- Summer: 25 April to 21 July 2017
Choose from either a 10am or 11am arrival.
Autumn term programmes:
Food for Thought
Available 20-30 Sept, 11-21 Oct & 1-18 Nov
In this 1 hour workshop children will engage their senses with a range of activities connecting with food. They will investigate textures, tastes and smells and use a variety of tools to explore and to make observations and measurements – all wrapped up in sticky, enjoyable and risky play fun!
Download the teacher’s pack here.
Christmas at Eureka! available 29 November to 16 December
Early years and KS1
A return of the popular Snow Day show exploring all the fun the winter season brings as a child experiences snow for the very first time.
The seasonal package will also include
- Drop-in creative play in Imagination Space on the snow/ice theme
- Options to book Santa’s Grotto as part of the visit
Feedback for our School workshops:
“Had a fantastic time! Well organised and looked after!”
“Reach for the Stars was perfect for the age of our children & it has fuelled the children’s enthusiasm for doing a space topic. We have done a 3 week mini topic which has come out of our visit.”
“The ‘Nature’s stage’ show was really engaging and the whole class (+staff!) enjoyed it. Great outdoor area too.”
Call us on 01422 330012 for more info or to book your visit!
- Primary Visits
- Early Years Visits
- Special Schools
- Home Educators
- Brownie Adventure Days
- Museum Sleepovers
- Education Updates
- Children’s University
When children pretend, they’re using their imaginations to move beyond the bounds of reality. A stick can be a magic wand. A sock can be a puppet. A small child can be a superhero." - Fred Rogers