Thinking of bringing your early years class along?
Gallery visit – £6 per child
Guided by you, students get hands-on and explore the museum. You get a focused hour slot in one of our galleries followed by an hour to explore the rest of the museum. A great opportunity to let imaginations roam free.
Combined workshop and gallery visit – £7.25 per child
Come along for one of our fun, captivating workshops – delivered by a Eureka! Enabler (our amazing museum team). We ensure all content is relevant to each key stage and our themed programme changes every term – see below.
Your group also get an hour to explore the museum from top to bottom! A great opportunity to let imaginations roam free.
What else is included?
- Free teacher preview visit – two free teacher visits per class ahead of your trip
- Free adult places 1 for every 3 children
- Under-cover lunch area reserved for your class
- Free on-site coach parking
- Bag and coat storage
- Visit to the gift shop
- Eureka! staff welcoming you so you won’t need to queue
Ready to book?
We accept bookings for Tuesdays to Fridays during term time, with either a 10am – 1.30pm or 11am – 2.30pm visit. To check availability or book call us on 01422 330012.