Thinking of bringing your early years class along?
Gallery visit – £6 per child
Guided by you, students get hands-on and explore the museum. You get a focused hour slot in one of our galleries followed by an hour to explore the rest of the museum. A great opportunity to let imaginations roam free. Choose your gallery focus hour from:
- SoundGarden (under 5’s gallery) – Take part in sensory play exploring how precious nature is.
- Desert Discovery (under 5’s gallery) – Learn about the different sounds and smells of the desert and share a story!
- All About Me – Learn all about our bodies, how amazing we all are and what we’re made of!
- Living and Working Together – Learn about the world around you!
- Spark – Our brand new Spark gallery opened in July 2017 and for the next few years will house travelling temporary exhibitions or artists to bring the arts and science to life.