We’re passionate about providing engaging, playful and educational experiences for families
We’re an award-winning educational charity and museum, looking for an engineering professional with a proven track record, a big smile and big ideas to join our on-site technical team.
Our technical team are the beating heart of our museum: ensuring that our site, building and hundreds of interactive exhibits are in full working order.
We’d love to hear from you if you are a competent and experienced technician with:
- Knowledge and experience of a workshop environment including woodworking and/or metalwork machinery and tools
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of first line practical IT support and/or AV systems would be ideal
- Experience of HVAC, BMS, fire and security systems
- Knowledge of exhibit repair, development and maintenance
- Experience of working with children and young people as well as the general public
At Eureka! we work in a vibrant, creative, playful environment based in central Halifax, close to public transport links. All Eureka! employees receive free car parking, discounts in Eureka! Café and Gift Shop, free entry to Eureka! Museum available for family and friends, plus free entry to Yorkshire Attractions member venues (see www.yorkshireattractions.org for a list of members).