Are you an aspiring chef/catering assistant with a passion for fresh food?
No evening work required!
Eureka!’s Food Services team prepare freshly-cooked meals and snacks for our visitors and corporate events.
We’d love to hear from you if you are a confident and aspiring chef with:
- Level 1 Food Hygiene certificate (desirable, training can be provided)
- A passion for cooking delicious, fresh food
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good self-motivation skills
- Good organiser
- The ability to delegate
- High standards of presentation
- A good team player
16 – 30 hours a week depending on the candidate. Hours to be worked during the week and at weekends.
Pay – £7.80 – £9.51 per hour
At Eureka! we work in a vibrant, creative, playful environment based in central Halifax, close to public transport links. All Eureka! employees receive free car parking, discounts in Eureka! Café and Gift Shop, free entry to Eureka! Museum available for family and friends, plus free entry to Yorkshire Attractions member venues (see the YAG website for a list of members).
Eureka! The National Children’s Museum is committed to safeguarding. All appointments are subject to DBS checks.